- 2 Chicken Breast (in this case Chicken Thigh)
- Salt and Pepper
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 – 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Italian herbs (Combination of Basil and Oregano)
- In a small bowl, combined all the ingredients above. Massage the chicken to coat with all the mixtures
- Cover and marinade the chicken for about 30min to 4hours in the fridge.
- When it’s ready to cook, remove the chicken from the fridge and leave it out for about 15min -20min
- Pre-heat the oven about 400-425F (approx 200-230C)
- Brush and oil the grill.
- Place the chicken on the grill over direct heat and cook the chicken for about 5min. Then flip the chicken and grill the other side to another 4-5min (untill browned/well-cooked).
- Remove from the grill and set aside, covered for about 5 min
- Serve with vegetables and lemon the side.