2. Purpose of Personal Data collectedPersonal Data that you provide to us voluntarily on our website and its other related channels will be processed for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
• to complete transactions with you, manage and verify your membership of our customer loyalty scheme where applicable;• to direct market to you;• to understand and analyze our sales, and your needs and preferences;• to develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs;• to enable you to participate in promotions and contests;• to process exchanges or product returns;• to improve our services; and,• to respond to requests or complaints.
Although the precise details of the Personal Data collected will vary according to the specific purpose (such as contests, forums, surveys, etc.) whether via online or otherwise, we may typically collect the following Personal Data from or in relation to you:
• Name;• Address;• Phone number(s);• Date of birth;• Email address;• Gender;• Identity card number or passport number
4. Impact of Non Provision of Personal DataPlease note that in the event that sufficient Personal Data is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to us, then your application or request to us for any of the above purposes may not be accepted or acted upon or your request to browse some information on this Website may be denied or we will not be able to provide the full range of services through this Website.
5. Storage and Retention of Personal DataYour Personal Data shall be stored either in hard copies in our offices or stored in servers located in US and operated by us or our service providers.Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by our organization as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes stated in (2) above or is required to satisfy legal regulatory, accounting requirements or to protect our interests.We do not offer any online facilities for you to delete your Personal Data held by us.
7. Communication or Utilization DataThrough your use of telecommunications services to access this Website, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to Personal Data.To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
8. Automatic Collection of Non-Personal DataWhen you access this Website, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed).We may use this data and share it with rest of the Group to monitor the attractiveness of this Website and improve their performance or content.
9. CookiesWhen you view this Website, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a “cookie” to automatically recognize your personal computer next time you visit.Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a website to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time.If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
10. Public ForumsThis site makes information sharing, feedback, forums, and/or message boards available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Data. We request that users treat each other with courtesy and mutual respect.
12. SecurityThis site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. When a user is asked to provide his/her credit card information, we provide a secure environment through our partners’ systems (using industry standard SSL or SET protocols) for this purpose.For the internet, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such Personal Data, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Data transmitted to us and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any Personal Data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.A username and password may be essential for you to use some sections of this Website. For your own protection, we require you to keep these confidential and to change your password regularly (if required).
13. LinksThis site contains links to other sites. CarmenRaeChan is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites. CarmenRaeChan online has also established relationships with partners but such relationships are generally technical in nature, or content collaborations. If any partner has access to any information entered by users in our database, this fact shall be disclosed to the user upon initiating the registration process. Users who feel they do not wish their information to be shared by anyone other than CarmenRaeChan online site may then opt out of completing the registration.
15. Social Login
We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.